1. You want to count your income in commas
and your impact in millions.
2. You know that God has called you to be wealthy to help uplift, elevate, and serve others.
3. You have a heart to give back and a desire to leave a legacy but you’re generating inconsistent income in your business.
4. You know that you could become a God-made millionaire if you had more access to resources and knowledge to help you cross over.
5. You have been “guessing and checking” so far, but you’re ready for collaborations and partnerships that will stretch you.
6. You know your current circle and environment isn't nurturing you for the level of success and wealth you are called to create.
7. You crave connection to other like-minded, purpose-driven businesswomen that can accept, collaborate, and support you on your journey.
8. You don’t have strong mentorship and you know that it is the key to helping you start, grow, or scale your business God’s way.
9. You’re ready to get off the sidelines and walk in your assignment, but past failures seem to always keep you playing small.
10. You know that your vision can’t wait because the world has been praying for what you offer.